Monday, September 10, 2012

Kissing Hands!




Here's a wonderful (and easy!) idea for parents as your kids are returning to school!  I really wish I had done this for all four of my kids over the years.  I bet they would love to have them as keepsakes of their childhood!  

Even though school has already started for most kids, I would still encourage parents (grandparents, and aunties!) to do this with your kids.  I bet you will be very glad you did "some day"!

Credit for this creative idea goes to Crissy at the above linked blog.  If you visit her blog, you will find complete directions for how to do this yourself.  

I am realizing as I do this blog just how rich the blog world is today!  There are incredible ideas, tutorials, and resources on the blogosphere!  We are all the richer for the work bloggers are doing, often unnoticed and unheralded!  If you use this idea, be sure to leave a comment and thank Crissy for her post!

Have fun, CREATING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment