Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Twinkle, Twinkle...

In this touching tribute to God's incredibly beautiful world, there is a breathtaking beauty to the music and photography, compiled with such tenderness and love to the song we all sang as little children: "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star".

Watching the video,  I had such a sense of touching heaven with the immensity of the stars and the tender beauty of the music.  I found great comfort in this today.  This past weekend I discovered that my brother has lung cancer and is fighting for his life. That scares me for him.  My father died of lung cancer, so it brings back a lot of memories.  But, as I watched and listened to this, I felt the touch of The Comforter, drawing very close and whispering to me to remember, this is not all there is...We are made for so much more.  We are made for heaven...

I would so much appreciate your prayers for my brother, Pat.


No comments:

Post a Comment